Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

#11 A Little at a time

17 days (now 13 days) flies by.  I am so thankful I started purging a little at a time while the house was on the market.  Makes this so much easier...since I'm alone...oh so alone..while someone is off galavanting around the Idaho countryside.. but I digress.

HVAC inspection yesterday.  Passed with flying colors.  Structural inspection today.  Few minor things that need to be addressed.  But he said it was a well maintained house so no worries.  The buyer's daughter came by and saw the house in person for the first time.  I felt sorry for her.  She said her mom lost her little dog today.  She was accidentally run over.  That makes me so very sad.  I think it was just her and the little dog.  At least the daughter lives close and she is excited her mom is buying it, so that's a good sign.  She said it will be perfect for her mom and she can't wait to move in.

Pest inspection is next then all done with that part.  Be glad when it's over and we know what we need to do.  As we learned when selling our last house, here in Nevada a buyer can walk away for any reason up to the time of closing.  Yea!... not.  So I will be on edge a bit til the money is in our hands.

Yesterday I totally cleaned out the clothes in our closet.  Four large garbage bags and three little garbage bags.  Really?  Why.  Why do we have so many clothes when we don't wear any of them.  Daughter asked if I kept anything nice in case we were invited to a dress up event.  No.. if I can't wear levis and a nice shirt, I don't go.  After all, I am trailer trash now and plan to live up to the reputation.


I sure hope LJ wasn't keeping this or that because it be gone baby gone.  Thank goodness he wasn't here to stop me from getting rid of those ridiculous 70's track pants.  UGLY but gone.  Now there is no chance he will "accidentally" put them on.  As for my things I never wear, some fat lady is going to be so happy to get all those 50 cent shirts from Goodwill lol.  I even got rid of all my "when I lose weight" pants.  Somehow that's really motivated me to lose weight.  Go figure.

Went through the safe since Jeff is taking that.  Gonna pass on to the kids all their elementary report cards because, you know, storage.  Making progress.  Moving right along.

I'm actually not stressed today, which is surprising since I stress about every little thing.  Maybe that's a bad sign.  Great.  Now I'm stressed.

So I have moved on to the office.  Making a Welcome to Your Home binder for the buyer with all the manuals and what not.  Making a Binder for Jeff with all the manuals for the stuff he is taking.  Making a binder for the new trailer with all it's manuals.  I really like making binders.  I have a binder for everything.  Oh yea.. I need to go through all the binders and eliminate what we don't need.

When that's done, packing up the rest of the office.  Crafty stuff in one bin...office stuff for the trailer set aside.  Save that.  Give away this.  Throw away that.  So much to go through.  So much to do.  Think I'll take a nap because packing under the influence of vodka is probably not recommended. LOL

But ALLLLLL worth it in the end.  13 and counting!









No comments:

Post a Comment